Located in the heart of Long Island New York, the law firm of Marianne S. Rantala, P.C., focuses its practice on estate planning and other family related matters to best keep your family out of court and out of conflict. As an attorney with many years of experience, Marianne Rantala has successfully represented clients in a broad scope of family and real estate related matters. She understands what you and your family are going through. She stands ready to represent you in probate and administration and other family law proceedings and fight for the best outcome possible.
"Our philosophy and goals are to create peace of mind for our clients to avoid catastrophe when tragedy happens, by designing and drafting an estate plan that will truly work."
Marianne S. Rantala, Esq., was previously a Project Attorney in Miami, Florida, from 1995-1999, for the prestigious law firm of Black, Srebnick & Kornspan, P.A., which was started by nationally recognized criminal defense attorney Roy Black, Esq. There, Marianne performed extensive legal research and case analysis and prepared motions in several complex federal white-collar criminal defense cases involving bank fraud, obstruction of justice, money laundering, various drug-related charges, and in a state manslaughter case. During the same time period, Marianne was also a Project Attorney for Scott A. Srebnick, Attorney at Law—also located in Miami, Florida. There, she performed extensive case analysis, reviewed and summarized trial transcripts, and assisted in preparation of appellate brief in a criminal federal Medicare fraud case. Marianne began her legal career as a Certified Legal Intern at the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office in West Palm Beach, Florida, while still attending law school in 1994. There she managed her own caseload under the supervision of an admitted Assistant State Attorney, and tried her first criminal cases. Over the years, Marianne has expanded her practice to include estate planning and probate, real estate and divorce/family law matters.
University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude; December 1994;
Honors/Activities: University of Miami Entertainment and Sports Law Review; Phi Delta Phi
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor of Business Administration, May 1986, with Honors
- New York State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Former Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida, 1987
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Women's Bar Association
- Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court – Emeritus
- 2008 Leadership Palm Beach County Participant
- 2002 Leadership Boca Participant